Monday, May 10, 2010

I am a Craft Show Survivor!
















I am sure a few of you have gotten by in this life just fine without staging a craft show. I was among those number until May 1st when I participated in the Mother's Day Art and Craft Gift Fair. I am now a craft show survivor, and I feel great! There were 13 friendly ladies at this local event, held at the quaint Westminster Grange Hall. Two months of preparation went into making this a fun and well-attended event. It was a good opportunity to get to know the other artists, decide how I could best display my folk art, and listen while potential customers handled and fussed over art. I learned a lot and I'm glad that the whole team made this craft show happen! I did not leave the show with publishable photos from everyone - I regret that. I'm including six photos here to show the wide variety of art and craft that was represented. I'm glad I was part of the team that organized this event and I'd like to share some of their lovely items with you today!












No comments: