Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jane Bean of Sharing Simple Crafting Ideas

I'd like to introduce you to my friend and fellow-blogger and Etsy.com shopkeeper, Jane Bean. She makes and blogs from Milton Keynes, Bucks, United Kingdom. The cute baby mobile/happy face photo is from her blog "Sharing Simple Crafting Ideas...Great Results!" She talks about the New Term in her workshop where women join together to sew, make, and have fun together. It sounds like my kind of place!

She also blogs under the name of SmallBeans, and that's where I found her tree sculpture photo. I Love It!

I also know Jane because she has a great Etsy.com shop! You can find her wonderful items here. I especially like her Patch Heart Brooch!
I think that getting to know folks from around the world is one of the very best reasons that I participate in blogging and my Internet shop. How else would I be getting to know another gal in a far away place who seems to have similar passions as me? I'm not the only one who sees the simple beauty of this, right?!
Here's to you Jane! I hope that you, all the ladies who join in on your New Term in England, and all your creative friends realize that what you do and how you Make is "No Small Beans" -- it is in fact, Super Wonderful!

1 comment:

JaneBean said...

Thank you so much for the lovely praise and link Georgianne, I am really touched! xx