Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting Ready to Launch my new Nestle and Soar Website!

Whitney Smith's Bird Lidded Vessel in 3 colors from
Nestle and Soar Studio online...soon!
I have been working on my new website for a few months now and am beginning to wonder, "Will it ever be done?"

I am a low-tech girl dependent upon a high-tech geek who has lots of other websites to build and maintain. Did you know I'm becoming impatient with this process? I thought so.

I am going to chill about it all for today and while I do that, I will pass along a photo of one of the great new products I will be featuring on my NestleAndSoar website in the near future! This is a great optimistic statement from me! I would love to know what you think of Whitney Smith's Bird Lidded Vessel. I think it captures the Nestle and Soar vibe quite nicely. Whitney is a talented ceramics artist in California who hand sculpts the little birds for her dish lids. I'm excited to add her wonderful fine craft to my new studio shop.

Thanks for stopping by,
Georgianne

No comments: