Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blue Sky Tree Pillow, now showing at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Boulder, Colorado

I am excited to tell you that my Nestle and Soar Studio pillow collection is now available at the museum's gallery shop in Boulder! Located at 1750 13th Street, this popular museum invited me to show and sell my folk art. I will be conducting needle felting demonstrations at the museum as well as teaching folk art classes there this Fall! I will be regularly adding to the collection of limited-edition pillows at this gallery. I was excited to discover that next door to the museum is the Boulder Dushanbe Tea House, which is like a bejeweled and enchanted refreshment. The architecture and embellishment of this building is art. I recommend it for an after-museum meal!



Here is a peak of what the tea house looks like on the inside!
You can learn more about the museum at http://bmoca.org
Thanks for visiting and sharing in my excitement!
Peace,
Georgianne

No comments: