Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Garden Walk on Wednesday

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was a photo of my garden?! This lovely path is one I am walking down more often these days, but it belongs to the nice folks at the Denver Botanic Gardens. This is an ideal place for me to relax, sketch, and design the kind of wool art that I love to make. There is a program at the Gardens for artists to create art; botanical art is very popular. Held on the first and third Thursday of each month from 6:30-8pm, artists can meet one another, hear an informational lecture, and enjoy the Gardens. I will be sketching in the garden again on July 16th!

If you'd like to learn more about all that the Denver Botanic Gardens has to offer, here's their information. Denver Botanic Gardens

I send my best wishes and hope that where ever your path takes you today, it will be a lovely day for you--
Georgianne

No comments: